Welcome! Please introduce yourself! šŸ¤—

Welcome @Rano!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m Naveen Rajan.
Iā€™m not gonna drag my Introduction. Iā€™ll keep it short and sweet(Dunno whether it is exactly sweet or not). Well, I was a part of the SEF team a year ago. But I couldnā€™t give my 100% due to some personal commitments. But now Iā€™m confident that I could make some difference in the team. Well, I finished my A/Ls last year and will be entering the University soon. Other than that I am a Mountaineer aiming to summit Everest one day. Also, I am a big fan of Sports. Specially Cricket and Football.

When it comes to my Literacy, Iā€™m just an ordinary guy willing to learn as much as possible. Thatā€™s it from my side. Thank You for having me on the team.

8 Likes

Welcome to SEF @NaviRocker :heart:

Hello guys,
Iā€™m Dilshan Naveen, Currently, Iā€™m a second-year Undergraduate at Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT), I love programming, I like to join SEF because I like to improve my self as a programmer and better developer, I think SEF is the best place for that.

8 Likes

Welcome to SEF @Dilshan_Naveen :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome @NaviRocker and @Dilshan_Naveen!
Itā€™s a pleasure to have you with us! :hugs:

1 Like

Hello @Dilshan_Naveen, Welcome dude.

1 Like

Hi there everyone! Iā€™m a programming student working as a front end developer. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello :raised_hands: @Lara_Whybrow , Welcome to SEF! :hugs:

Hi @Lara_Whybrow. Welcome :clap:

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Gajindu Bandara
Iā€™m interested in tech stuff and I did my Alā€™s in 2019 and I was able to pass the exam. I tried for the 2nd time to reach better and still waiting for the resultšŸ˜…. Currently, Iā€™m an IT undergraduate at Cardiff metropolitan university. Also, my hobbies are watching movies, Tv series, and playing video games. There are some colleagues here so Iā€™m a little bit relaxedšŸ˜‡. So I think thatā€™s all about me. Also, I would love to join SEF dev team to improve my skills meanwhile assist you all to reach your goal as much as possible. Again hello everyone!!!

9 Likes

Hi @Gajindu_Bandara ! Glad to have you here! :blush:

1 Like

Hello @Gajindu_Bandara ! Good to have you here :slight_smile:

Hi there! Iā€™m Nethmi, but you can call me Neith, or Nethmi, whatever you prefer. Nethmi would probably be easier to remember since itā€™s so common. My friend once used to say that if you kicked a random patch of grass, about 10 Nethmiā€™s would jump out. Going off track about how I hate my name but since this says ā€˜Please introduce yourselfā€™, my tagline would probably be ā€˜Not your average Nethmiā€™. Now that weā€™ve gone down the dark path of self hate, my apologies, Iā€™ll tell you a bit about myself, not that itā€™s interesting, but here goes. I like fiddling around with new technologies so if you need me Iā€™m probably huddled away in my little room with whatever technology piques my interest. I like reading and I write sometimes, before I send it to the void to never look at it again. I play games too, mostly co-op games since, to me, games are always a medium to hang out and have fun with friends. Iā€™m very much new to open source so I hope you guys will bear with me. Adios till then :slight_smile: Oh and Iā€™m an undergraduate at University of Colombo School of Computing. Almost forgot the crucial stress-bringer in my life xD

9 Likes

Hi, @Neith Welcome to the SEF hive!

Here are some things that you can do to get started:
Start with a small issue on our site
Or something bigger like, ScholarX
Read: Development Best Practices at SEF

1 Like

Yo welcome @Neith, Great to have you here

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Mahfoos Ahamed
Iā€™m interested in tech stuff and currently, Iā€™m a Computer Science undergraduate at Informatics institute of technology Also, my hobbies are Reading Books, Tv series, and playing cricket. Also, I would love to join SEF dev team to improve my skills .

5 Likes

Hello @umahamed welcome to SEF

1 Like

@umahamed refer to this to get started

1 Like

Halooo! Iā€™m Kalsha. I was supposed to do this introduction back in March. I kept forgettingā€¦but yaaas!!! Iā€™m finally doing it. So to tell u a bit about meā€¦I am a second year undergraduate from UCSC. well honestly Iā€™m super new to all of this tech stuff. you could say that I just randomly stumbled upon this whole computer science thingyā€¦BUT guess what Iā€™m loving it! ngl its kinda intimidating since Iā€™m new and theres a ton of new thingz to learn but Iā€™m getting there :wink: @Gravewalker got me into contributing to sef a couple of months ago. yeah, so thts how I got here. Man that time I got my first ever pr mergedā€¦THE DRAMA THE SUSPENSE THE CLIFFHANGER :rofl: nah lol its wasnā€™t that dramatic but still felt pretty amazing. Also i looove anime, drawing, ice cream and I sometimes play guitar too. I guess thts it about me. Haha RIP to anyone who was waiting to hear something interesting about me. cuz we dont do tht here :joy: so bye bye peopleā€¦till next time!

5 Likes