In the recent dev-team standup, we had a discussion about implementing a new mentee application UI for scholarX.
Tasks are as follows:
- Update the mentee apply page content
- Create a google doc add it as the template
- Get the google doc link from the user
- Add the mentee application link to the mentee list in the admin.
- Add the mentee application link to the mentee list in the admin, so the admin can view the application from the admin panel.
We need to change the description and the input placeholder.
Wow, this is really nice. Remove that prerequisites text too.
Adjust the margins a bit would look even better
@anjisvj @Gravewalker can you suggest a suitable description.
Download the template from the link below and make a document containing your information. Upload the document to a cloud storage platfrom (Ex: GoogleDrive, iCloud, OneDrive, etc) and provide a link. Make sure the document is in pdf and format and it is accessible to anybody with the link.
@jaye Can you send me a google doc link which is made from SEF account.
Thanks for creating this well-documented thread! Keep up the good practice!
I created a doc, here’s the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pRd2Mml7ejjY9rbgQS0PEo3AWooenHWKsXWBAQmnw9Q/edit?usp=sharing
Let’s update the content when we are ready to launch the pilot.
Thanks for getting this done, @kumuditha_udayanga! We are so glad to have you on the team!