Linkedin profiles of 2019, 2020 mentees

Linkedin profiles and other basic details of mentees of 2019 and 2020 classes are in the following document. Formatting and missing links will be finalized in the upcoming days. Please let me know any issues or suggestions.

2 Likes

cc: @Janeth_Fernando @YohanAvishke @jaye

Thanks, @Bimsara_Pathiraja!

@Janeth_Fernando @YohanAvishke What would be the best way to list these mentees in archive pages?

Some sort of a table/list would be ideal.

Something like this?

with the relevant information. We can hyperlink the name to go to LinkedIn I guess? thoughts?

Let’s get this prepared ready for implementation.

[Headshot is optional, what I need is the names, Unis, and their respective mentors]

1 Like

@jaye could you assign this task to someone so they can start creating a detailed GitHub issue. Then someone in the community should be able to finish this…

The table would be nice idea @akshika47.
@Janeth_Fernando will look into this.

Sure @akshika47 and @jaye! I will look into this

Hi @akshika47 and @jaye,
I did the above-mentioned work, please review the work and the PR

2 Likes

Great progress @Janeth_Fernando I think you have already seen my comment on Github. So, your task is a bit beyond implementing ‘what’ is given. There are inconsistencies in the data set provided. Therefore, you might want to address those as well. Keeping consistency and accuracy quite important. Let me know after you have addressed the comments I have put. Keep up the good work! The PR was quite fast.

1 Like

Well done @Janeth_Fernando ! You consistently bring your all and I truly appreciate that! :heartpulse: :hugs:

1 Like