SEF handbook discussion

Hey guys, I’m not sure if there is already a thread to discuss regarding the SEF handbook, but I created a new one regardless. I guess it would be a lot easier to discuss small issues here and solve it instead of having to create a meeting for it. What do you think @jaye @anjisvj @piumal1999 ?

1 Like

Thank you @DESIRA for initiating a thread. yeah, we can discuss things regarding the handbook here.

1 Like

i encountered this issue. Only way I could get the build to run was to remove the color Mode. Has any of you encountered this issue?

also @jaye. Do you know how to create nested markdowns? If you have any documentation regarding this please link it here.

hello @DESIRA Is this helpful? https://github.com/adam-p/markdown-here/wiki/Markdown-Cheatsheet

thank you @anjisvj. I went through it but it didn’t cover the topic I want, so I used another method. adding two spaces in front of the dash created a nested list:

1 Like

@anjisvj any file we should be ignoring?

What is the change you did in the config.js? The rest looks good. Better you can commit and create a draft PR?

Like I mentioned, I had to comment out colorMode, otherwise it does not build

can you commit without changing this?

yeah will do, but we might need to take a look at this issue

@anjisvj @jaye @piumal1999 hey guys I made a new commit on the same branch. I made a bunch of minor new changes like changing the heading, changing the node version, adding line breaks to existing content, removing deprecated elements, sidebar position number changes. The major changes were migrating the current content to introduction page and writing new content. Here is the new content if you missed it:

The engineering team, also known as the development team, is the backbone of this community. This team is saturated with potent young talent who engage in various challenges when it comes to contribution. These contributions have helped shape not only the community, but also the individuals who partake in the development cycle. Once you are part of the development team, you will be subject to familiarization with cutting edge technology and the improvement of your attitude and general practices in regard to being part of the corporate culture. Although the team is commonly known as the development team, their tasks are not exclusive to the development phase. The construction of a new project heavily speaks for this, since the team is responsible for the likes of designing the architecture, development, testing, maintenance and further.The developers will always have something to take part of; whether it is a new feature, bug fix, or a new project in itself. Whichever the case may be, the community is more than happy to add a new developer to the roster.

2 Likes

@jaye @anjisvj @piumal1999 are we adding new content to the handbook any time soon?

This section is missing upSpeak project. Maybe we can consider another iteration later.