Creating a new webpage for UpSpeak

Last Sunday after the meeting I discussed with @jaye @Gravewalker @piumal1999 @anjisvj about the Upspeak testimonial wireframe and came up with one.

I created the testimonial section as in the above image and did some adjustments to the card borders as well. Is it OK or should it be as in the above wire-frame

3 Likes

Good job Gajindu!

As we discussed over the phone, try to implement the given design with the same colours and sizes. :blush:

While we were trying to figure out how the grid layout works,

1 Like

I finished creating the testimonial section for the Upspeak page :yum:

Screenshot from 2021-07-14 11-15-21
rYK1eyu114

WDYT? @akshika47 @EngTeam Is there anything to be improved or is this Ok?

2 Likes

Yeah this is fine @Gajindu_Bandara. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll start to fill the testimonial section :smiley:. I have data for only one testimonial, Are there any others??? Also, I need a heading for the testimonial section and subtopics for each testimonial @Minuri_Adasuriya

I added the content to the testimonial section. We have decided to display two testimonials in a row but there is only one testimonial at the moment so I added that as the way we decided.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

I thought about using the whole place to display the testimonial without leaving the right side blank as in the above one. When we have more testimonials we can go back to two testimonials in a row.

ezgif.com-gif-maker

WDYT?? :thinking: @akshika47 @Minuri_Adasuriya @EngTeam

3 Likes

Agree with your approach @Gajindu_Bandara :slight_smile:

1 Like

I created the PR for the upspeak testimonial section :yum: