Testing the Mentee Flow of the ScholarX v1

I tested the mentee flow with Heroku as well as locally

Local test
There were no issues when I was running it locally. The “Edit my application” option also worked correctly.

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Heroku test
There were issues when I was testing with Heroku. When I was applying as a mentee, randomly the screen became blank but after refreshing the page it loads the same page that was before the blank.

ezgif.com-gif-maker

The “Edit my application” option was not working. Can’t submit the new URL

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

4 Likes

I tested the rest part of the mentee flow. Applying for multiple mentors was working properly and the “Edit application” option was also worked properly.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

In Phase 6, when the mentee has been selected by multiple mentors the mentee has to select one out of the mentors. So the selection checkbox is not visible enough. If the checkbox is more visible it will be more user-friendly to the user. I created an issue for that as well. (https://github.com/sef-global/scholarx-frontend/issues/177)

Also, there was another thing, after selecting a mentor the “confirm” button is not visible enough. So if the “confirm” button is more visible it will be more user-friendly to the user.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

2 Likes

Good job! @Gajindu_Bandara Making the confirm button is more visible will improve it but I was thinking can we change the radio things as well?

Yeah! It will be more effective.

1 Like

Please refer this thread, about the improvements in Mentor Approval scene and feel free to add your suggestions and comments on it.

1 Like