Recommending Methma as a creative executive

I am pleased to recommend @Methma_Peiris for the position of Creative Executive at our organization. In the past, @Methma_Peiris has worked on several flyer designs, ScholarX mockups, and SEF site-related work, and I must say that her skills and dedication have impressed us.

@Methma_Peiris has a unique talent for creating visually appealing designs that are both functional and user-friendly. She is incredibly passionate about her work and takes pride in delivering top-quality work that meets our requirements.

Moreover, @Methma_Peiris is a fantastic communicator who consistently ensures that everyone is on the same page. She is receptive to feedback and suggestions, and she takes constructive criticism positively to ensure that her work aligns with our organization’s goals.

One of @Methma_Peiris’s significant strengths is her ability to complete work within deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality. She is efficient and reliable, and we can always count on her to deliver her best.

I strongly believe that @Methma_Peiris would be an excellent addition to our team, and her expertise would be a valuable asset to our organization. If you have any feedback or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.

cc: @EngTeam

6 Likes

Congratulations @Methma_Peiris :star_struck: :fire:

1 Like

Thank you so much @janithlahiru :heart: