Promoting Madhawa as a software engineer

Hello everyone,

I am excited to propose promoting @Madhawa to the position of software engineer within our team. @Madhawa has been a valuable member of our team for the past few months, making significant contributions to the different parts of the SEF site.

@Madhawa’s eagerness to learn and readiness to take on challenges has been truly impressive. He has consistently shown a willingness to go above and beyond what is expected, suggesting ideas and improvements that have helped to enhance the overall quality of our work.

In addition to being a great team player, @Madhawa has also demonstrated strong leadership skills, helping to guide and support other team members when necessary. @Madhawa is highly responsive to feedback and always takes the time to address any concerns or issues that arise.

Furthermore, @Madhawa’s commitment to delivering high-quality content is unmatched. They consistently produce work that meets the highest standards of excellence, demonstrating a level of professionalism and attention to detail that is truly inspiring.

With these qualities and skills, I believe that @Madhawa would make an excellent software engineer and a valuable asset to our team. I welcome any thoughts or objections to this proposal, but I am confident that you will see the value in promoting @Madhawa.

cc: @EngTeam

5 Likes

Congratulations @Madhawa! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you so much guys! @anjisvj @jaye
It’s a pleasure to meet such an enthusiastic team and I’m really grateful for the guidance & assistance I received and for all the things I learned (and am still learning) by working with you guys. Thank you again! :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations @Madhawa :star_struck:

Thank you @janithlahiru

Congratulations @Madhawa! Really well deserved.

1 Like

Congratulations @Madhawa!! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @Madhawa :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much @akshika47, @kumuditha_udayanga and @YoshithaRathnayake

1 Like