Recommending Janith as an associate software engineer

Hello everyone,

I am excited to propose @janithlahiru as an associate software engineer for our team. Over the past few months, I have had the pleasure of working closely with @janithlahiru on the ScholarX Archive project, and I must say, I have been thoroughly impressed by their skills and work ethic.

@Janithlahiru has demonstrated a keen eagerness to learn and is always ready to take on new challenges. They have consistently exhibited exceptional communication skills, making sure that the team is always on the same page. Additionally, @janithlahiru is committed to following best practices, ensuring that all work is of the highest quality.

Most impressively, @janithlahiru has consistently delivered high-quality work within the given deadlines, making them a reliable and efficient team member. With these qualities and skills, I believe that @janithlahiru would make a valuable addition to our team and a great asset to our organization.

I welcome any thoughts or objections to this proposal, but I am confident that you will see the value in bringing @janithlahiru on board.

cc: @EngTeam

4 Likes

Congratulations @janithlahiru ! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @janithlahiru. You worked brilliantly with the ScholarX Archive project. Its a pleasure to have you on board :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @anjisvj @jaye @Madhawa. I have learnt a lot from SEF, Thank you very much again for all these things.

2 Likes

Congratulations @janithlahiru

1 Like

Congratulations @janithlahiru, great to have you on the team! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you very much @akshika47 @kumuditha_udayanga

1 Like

Congratulations @janithlahiru :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you @YoshithaRathnayake